Is this an old habit I picked up?

Today’s a good day to ask yourself, why do I do the things I repeatedly do? Is this an old habit I picked up? Am I consciously choosing this? Is it because everyone else does it? Am I being a follower? Am I being intentional with my behaviours? Am I mind controlled?
Maryam Hasnaa

Asking yourself questions can be a guide to a conscious life.
So many of our actions are so much based on habit.
The saying goes that it takes 30 days to form a habit and a lifetime to break it, depending on their consciousness.

Ask yourself why honestly, and see what you come up with.
Peace

Look out for me at the CRCA Conference in St Lucia
https://www.crcaconference.com/


Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Follow Akosua on



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism