Life rewards the Doers and the Prioritizers too

Life rewards the doers, that much is true. But life also rewards those who prioritize what's actually worth doing. Bianca Bass

I have  banished to-do lists, it does not work for me.I would feel particularly stressed out about them  especially when there were no ticks next to the tasks set out on the page. 
I then started doing a Monthly Check in- this was a little different because I started off writing down how I wanted to feel - Joyful, Peaceful, Abundant, Courageous.
I started the check in on that note, but I found myself continuing to do lists.
No more lists! With the acceptance that there are things that I want to do in a particular time frame that I am unable to and that is alright!
It is not a testament of my worth, or my productivity. If the items on the list cannot be done today, there is a reason and probably a lesson.
Worth does not factor into the equation at all.
What I have learnt is, we may not be able to ever do everything we want to do all at the same time and that is OK!

Peace

Look out for me at the CRCA Conference in St Lucia
https://www.crcaconference.com/


Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Follow Akosua on


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism