Balance and Choices

 Your Service to Others Shouldn't be a Disservice to Yourself 


I have some choices to make. I have choices to make on how I  now show up in the world. I must make choices on how I serve. Service and servitude are not the same. Be mindful when you start making choices from a place of servitude only.

I listened to a talk yesterday on Freedom. 

What does freedom mean to you? 

Freedom for me is the ability to choose our thoughts, words and actions. 

Never underestimate the power you have to choose.

You can choose your thoughts, your words and your actions - whatever the circumstance. Some circumstances come upon you without your input however, in the response to it, you do have the ability to choose how you respond?

I thought about my power of choice in determining how I want to show up.\

Do I want to show up and live by default and continue to make the same choices? Or do I want to execute my ability to choose keeping in mind that there are always consequences that follow one's choices 

Keeping in mind that we are always open to making another choice -  no choice is final.

Peace

Now What? Drops in March 2021

Pre Orders are available

Now What? Pre Order Here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism