I Commit to

Today I honor my Commitments to myself and
others, despite my feelings. Seven Stones Leadership


 What commitments have you made for and to yourself?   commitment is that which helps us stay  the course even when it’s very uncomfortable.

I commit to:


1. Eating healthy foods that nourish me

2. Having clear boundaries and communicating them to those around me

3. Self Awareness  through learning, remembering and honoring who I am.

4. Weekly exercise and movement of my body

5. Saying what I mean even when it is difficult.

6. Self Care and Rest

7. Loving myself unconditionally


Would Really Love to hear your list of Committments

Peace

From Confusion to Clarity - A Workshop

www.akosuadardaineedwards.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism