knowing when to push and how to rest is critical wisdom

 knowing when to push and how to rest is critical wisdom. Nkem Ndefo


How do you know when to push and when to rest?

Confessions on the Journey - up until a few years ago I never believed that rest was an essential part of the path that I was on.

Rest to me was a concept associated with aging and to be done when you became older. Winding down the productive years.

What I did learn however is that not only is rest a part of the journey, I learnt that rest is productive. Rest is more than sleep, it includes stillness, quiet time and surrender.

When I don't rest my body rebels in the form of cold and flu's, injuries and body pains and all sorts.

When we listen to the wisdom of our bodies, when we are in tuned with our intuition we learn the difference of when to push and when to rest.

Getting to the point of paying attention to our bodies wisdom and intuition is essential!

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism