Sleep Helps you Wake Up

 Sleep helps you wake up - The Nap Ministry


Have you been resting?

Do you even think resting is important?

We have been conditioned to believe that the grind culture determines not only how successful we are but how respected we are.

There are many theories that sleep is for the weak, sleep when you die, don't sleep. 

Confessions on the Journey - I too, felt the same way, it was as if when I sleep I would miss something. I would feel guilty to sleep until I was finished with everything that needed to be done and done NOW. 

That belief spiraled into a cycle of grief and exhaustion. Let me tell you, this was a lethal combination.

Being productive, peaceful and calm from a state of  guilt and exhaustion is tough! 

The biggest lesson from this has been that rest is part of the Journey. Rest is Spiritual.

My ancestors did not even have the option to choose when they could have rested. Some of them never really ever rested. I have the choice. I have that power. I know for sure that when I rest I feel so much better, I feel better, I act better.

Peace

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism