From Confusion to Clarity

 

You have to be very clear with people without healthy boundaries. They will constantly misread, misinterpret and make assumptions because they lack clarity due to their energy not being purified, and having too many other people’s energy in their space. Maryam Hasnaa

 Clarity allows for better decision making, doubt and fog is lifted. Clarity may not mean that we know exactly what our next move may be. What it may provide is a level of certainty that everything will work out as it is supposed to.

Clarity pushes up to embrace the uncertainty around us in a more confident manner. We are able to find a level of calm, to remain grounded knowing that even though the world seem to be in a level of turmoil, you know and accept that whatever happens after, you will be able to handle it.

I am clear that I am a child of the Most High and with that comes all of its perks.

I am clear that I don't know everything and I don't have to, I can leave room for the mystery, the unexpected and the unknown because I know who I am.

I am clear that  life moves in cycles so there is a time and place for everything.

I am clear that I can expected the unexpected and handle it.

Peace


From Confusion to Clarity - An Online Workshop - 23rd January 2021

Now What? Akosua's new book launches in March 2021

Now What? New Book Out Pre Order 

From Confusion to Clarity - an online workshop - 23rd January 2021


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism