Journeys

 “Good riddance to decisions that don't support self-care, self-value, and self-worth.” Oprah Winfrey


The beginning of a Journey throughout the next twelve months. How do you intend to show up? How do you intend to be, knowing that there will be so many factors that are out of our control. If it is one thing that I learnt is I get to choose how I respond to what is in front of me.

I can choose to respond out of habit or I can choose through mindful thought and action.

I can choose to look for the lesson or I can choose to blame and project.

For 2o21, I choose to be mindful, to be excited, to be intentional, to be authentic, to be grateful.

For 2021, the Journey to Unconditional Self Love begins with Authenticity.

Join in

Peace

From now until January 7th

From Confusion to Clarity - A Workbook

Link it Here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism