Letters to Self

 

Slow movements are intentional, powerful, and intelligently considered.  Yung Pueblo 


I started a ritual in 2012 where I wrote to myself. I would write a letter to myself to be opened in following years. In 2013, I wrote a letter which was to be opened in 2021. 

In 2018, I wrote one to be opened in 2022.

I opened the letter due to be read in 2021 yesterday....  there so many mixed emotions.

This letter stated my desires and intentions for my future at the time.

In 2012, I had no books, my desire was to share my story to someone, anyone who could learn and heal from it. In March 2021, Now What will be dropping. Book number 4! 

In 2012, I decided that life had to look ad feel different in specific areas such as finance, intimate relationships, business, spirituality. I can safely say that I feel different, no longer feeling hopeless about what my future holds, no longer at war with myself and others, just a feeling of peace and self responsibility.

I did not achieve everything the letter said that I would but I am mighty proud of the person that I have become. One where I know that challenges will come, and I am enough and equpped to handle the unexpected. Everything else can flow from there

Peace 

From now until January 7th

From Confusion to Clarity - A Workbook

Link it Here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism