Writing the Wrongs

 Thank God the life I was once creating fell apart. Maryaam Hasnaa


During 2012, I believed that my life was in a complete shambles. I was unemployed,  my savings were all gone, I was fighting with everyone I knew and even those I did not know, if not openly but sometimes in my mind. Fighting others in my mind was particularly challenging for both parties as I was angry and when they appeared in front of me I took my anger out on them and they had no clue why. That anger showed in in many forms.

I reached a crossroad when I felt as if I was stuck in the same place, that feeling sucked so I decided that I did not want to feel stuck every day.

I chose to accept my responsibility in the role I played in finding myself where I was

This included: 

How and if I set boundaries, if I enforced them

Playing small

Not showing up authentically

Ignoring the signs and my intuition

making decisions out of fear

People pleasing

Not taking responsibility for the role I played 

The biggest shift was in how I felt, how I wanted to feel. And what I was willing to do

Everything started with a thought. A feeling

So, how do you want to feel? What are you thinking?

Peace

From now until January 7th

From Confusion to Clarity - A Workbook

Link it Here







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism