Losing Yourself is harder than Letting Go

 

Letting go is hard but holding on when you're losing yourself is harder. Alex Elle


Over the past week I have been told my different people that I love my comfort zones, I stay too long in a situation and its time to do something new. Now why would I ignore these signs? I must be nuts to ignore the Universe sending me these nudges through so many different avenues.
I looked at it differently - of course I did! 
I am in total agreement, I am looking at it differently

What have I learnt about Letting Go?

1. It's damm hard. Especially when I believe that I am losing control, losing and uncertain- all ego driven actions - Faith and Trust are the qualities that support me when it gets hard.

2. Letting go is not losing or failing - I like to think about it now as surrendering to the process, to the higher power - Acceptance of what is in front of me makes it easier.

3. Letting go is saying to the Universe I have done all that I can - over to you U! (Universe)

4.  Letting go is not a one time event, we will have to let go over and over again in life - practice makes masters

5. Love yourself, be kind to yourself, and journey with grace through the process.


Peace and Blessings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism