Right Here

 You’re blooming, healing, and ascending. Be patient with this upgrade. Deion

I have noticed a  pattern, I run yet I stay in te same place, all with the aim of getting to another version of myself. The version that gets the lesson minus any of the pain, challenges, discomfort of hard changes.

I have been running fast towards the learning of the lessons, quickly and easily, exerting myself to get "there"

Where exactly is "there?" 

I am now learning that  "there" may not even exist.

There is only here

Here. Now. Right Now.

This place. This life. This body.

Here where I am - right now.

The lesson, the version of me, the arrival to "there" minus the challenges, the discomfort, the wounds, where I can finally be "lesson learnt", comfortable, an ideal version of me relies on me trusting that I can meet myself where I am, that I can handle whatever it is that is in front of me, that I can live in the here, in the now minus the running, fixing, controlling.

Live. Trust. Learn. Live

Live with the moment that arrive

Live and trust, allow, be here - rather than run to "there"

To remind myself that it is okay to be here when the change comes because there us wisdom, love and a process, right here

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism