What are you making room for in your life?

 make more room for you. more space to make mistakes without attaching resentment to yourself, more patience with yourself in your regretful moments, more love to the beautiful parts of you that you’ve hidden out of shame, give yourself permission to create infinite possibilities. Billy Chapata




Eleven things I am making room for:

1. New Adventures - making room for this will require me saying and having a strong YES when invited to do new things, go new places and come out of the familiarity zones that I have created for myself.

2. Making mistakes sans self judgement - stop beating up on self particularly if its a new adventure, new experience and new project

3. Consistent self care - consistently eating healthier foods that nourish me, consistently resting and taking time to renew and revive

4. Being grateful - for it all!

5. Surrender - letting go of the need to control, fix, make right, be liked.

6. Doing more things that I like - why wait for a special occasion or make excuses why its not a convenient time?

7. Family and Friends - nuff said

8. Forgiving myself - mistakes and missteps will happen.

9. Fun and more Fun

10. Feeling all my Feelings - feelings are guides, they are essential on the Journey

11. Supreme Love , Kind Love, Pure Love

Over to you...

Peace and Blessings

I DeClare - Download your free guide



Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism