What Are you Leaving Behind in 2022?

 What are you still believing about yourself that is no longer true? 

What are you leaving behind in 2022?

I am leaving behind unhealthy relationships

I am leaving behind self-doubt

I am leaving behind judgement of self and others

I am leaving behind toxic relationships

I am leaving behind negative self talk

I am leaving behind procrastination

I am leaving behind people pleasing

I am leaving behind not having boundaries

I am leaving behind unhealthy eating habits 

I am leaving behind excuses, reasons and rationale for bad behavior - mine and others 

I am leaving behind defensiveness - being defensive when the truth is told and it is uncomfortable

I am leaving behind attaching my worth to external validation, external trinkets, people, places and things.

What are you leaving behind in 2022?

Peace



I DeClare - Download your free guide



Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism