Own it and Claim it

 Help me to see new ways of being as I release old ways of seeing ACIM



A dream will stretch you, that thing you know you must do that you are not doing will stretch you.

Until you Own and Claim It, there will be tension, there will be denial, there will be struggle, there will be procrastination.

Until you own it and claim it

Own it is to believe it, accept it, acknowledge it to YOURSELF

Claim it - when you acknowledge it to others, when you are willing to be seen as "it"

The truth about who you are

Your talent

Your big dream

The lies you have told yourself

Your divine calling

Who you are

What you want to do

Own it & Claim it

Peace

I DeClare - Download your free guide



Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism