The Commitment to Value Self

 Not only am I good enough. I am more than enough - Angela Bassett





Recommitting to self, I seem to have forgotten! This is where I am making a declaration

Ten Commitments I am making to Value Myself

  1.  Consistently eating healthy foods that nourish my body.
  2.  Saying no to things I don't want to especially if it dishonors me.
  3. Saying yes to things that I usually say no to out of fear of looking bad or upsetting others.
  4. Telling the truth even though it may piss people off. Living in that truth.
  5. Asking for what I want
  6. Resting and resting well
  7. Speaking to myself with love and kindness
  8. Setting boundaries and keeping them even when hard
  9. Not bargaining my own worth
  10. Paying attention and listening to my intuition - my divine guidance 

Peace and Blessings

I DeClare - Download your free guide


Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism