Massive Action!


"Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all." 
- Norman Vincent Peale
So I was booked to do a radio interview and talk show on Tuesday, I was so excited and pumped up! I thought I was ready! And guess what? I missed it, I had to call in to the show and couldn't get through, they sent me a message and said you missed it sorry! I sat there thinking about it, what is the lesson because you know that is my standard question when things are kicking off!! What is the lesson? I believed that I did everything possible to get on the show, what were my thoughts? what were my underlying feelings? I took some action and contacted the producers, they told me ok we shall book you on tomorrow. I was happy to have another shot, got ready and guess what? same thing, I missed t again! Well well what's the lesson? I must admit I was feeling really down after missing this both times! But hey, I asked again if they would have me on, haven't heard from them yet!

On to another lesson! I will continue to learn as I go along and take responsibility for my actions, I know what is for me is for me and when I give and do all that I can and it doesn't work as I think it should to trust the process, will let you know how it goes
Peace!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Any Public Issue Will Eventually Get to Your Door

Show Up Anyway

Empty Feelings