I am infinite!


Today I affirm that there is nothing in me but love. This love comes from total acceptance of myself and the understanding that I am a perfectly imperfect human being.  I will walk through today and allow myself to fully express my perfection. I realize that all my "faults" are actually the Universe's unique way of expressing itself through me. I let go of self judgment and any projected judgments of others that I have chosen to believe and finally allow myself to just be what I truly am: infinite. As this is true for me, so it is true for all other beings on the planet. I will choose to accept everyone in my life with the same radical acceptance I have for myself knowing that we are all perfectly imperfect human beings simply doing the best we can. And so it is."

- Jackson Kiddard
I wanted to do an experiment for 3 days! I wanted, for 3 days, to accept people, don't try to dictate what they should and shouldn't be doing and to choose to either hang with them or not! So day one, I was "shoulding" on someone after about 3 hours! Oh they should do that, and why don't they do that? It's a hell of a thing when you want everything to be the way you think it ought to be isn't it? Like I am always right?? ha! I know that I am not! So what's the issue of this whole lack of acceptance? Control, fear and not knowing any better! That's my two cents on the matter! So I said ok if I lapse in the three days I will start over and until I do three days straight I will continue to start over!!

Ok that's me!! Just thought I would share that
On a different note, Carnival is on in Trinidad and Tobago, its for me, one of the most interesting time of the year, it is full of energy, full of action, full of people, full of vibes, it is for me one time where people just "free up" no worries, no stress! Ok so in saying that if you find me missing, you know why!! I'm "freeing up" too!!!
There's nothing like it anywhere in the world!!!!
Chat soon!!
Peace!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism