What's your real intention?


This is how to avoid re-creating painful situations: Take the time to discover your real intention before you act. If it is to change someone or the world so that you will feel safe or better about yourself, don't act on it, because it is an intention of fear and can create only painful consequences. If your real intention is to create harmony instead of discord, cooperation instead of competition, sharing instead of hoarding, and reverence for life instead of exploitation, act on it, because it is an intention of love and can create only healthy and wholesome consequences.
When you do this, you are creating authentic power.
Gary Zukav

So have you ever tried to "fix" someone? Like you just know what they are doing is not right? or even better they just should not be doing what the are doing? And of course you're so much more knowledgeable, you know better and it is your duty to fix it, fix them!
Newsflash!!! Brutally honest newsflash! you cannot fix or control or change anyone! Ok so you saw the show Iyanla Fix my life right? I know she's a boss!!! real warrior but have you heard her definition of fix? and she says they do the work she is just a vessel! So what is really the intention behind wanting fix and control and wanting everything to be your way? Control! You want to feel in control AND its a way to avoid dealing with your own issues! but guess what? The Universe has a way of bringing those issues to you when you ignore it, through situations and other people! Yea its a tough pill to swallow
So, I learnt my lesson, I control nuthin and no one, nor do I get into the fixin! That's none of my business, my controlling days are over, I just livin my life! It actually feels pretty darn good!
Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism