Rebuilding the Foundation

You develop a prosperity consciousness by changing your mind- by replacing ideas of lack with ideas of abundance. Spend more time each day thinking about what you want rather than what you don't want. You don't want lack so stop thinking about it! John Randolph Rice

I was chatting with a good buddy of mine yesterday she asked me how does it feel to be starting over? It must be so exciting building back up from a new foundation doesn't it? When she said it a whole heap and ton of lessons came flooding to my mind! First, perception, how we look at things, I can look at this as an exciting new phase in my life where I can lay a solid foundation based on love, trust, authenticity and prosperity consciousness, rather than fear and people pleasing. Second lesson that came to mind is the people I choose to surround myself with, if I choose to surround myself with negative people and negative vibes it enters the consciousness, so choose positivity and even if you have to hang alone for a bit do it! The last lesson is atonement and forgiveness of myself for choices made in the past, I take full responsibility for the choices that I made and now that I have accepted it its easier now to move on and start again!!

I give thanks for my buddy Robin and her question!

Let me know get back to rebuilding!
Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism