I will know love when I realise I cannot hide what I think, what I feel or who I am


Love does not hide anyone! Love stands tall in the truth of what it is for everyone to see and receive it. Love does not tell half the story, some of the time. Nor does love avoid telling its story, just to save time and feelings. Love is respectful, honourable, noble and honest. Love is gentle, compassionate, willing to share and able to comfort. Love speaks boldly yet softly. It reaches far without losing ground. You know love is present when in the midst of the storm you can find something, some one thing, to laugh about, smile about and hold on to

Just for today, share the truth of your thoughts and feelings, share the truth about yourself
Adapted from Until Today by Iyanla (the boss)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism