Do You Ever Question It?

Trade your limiting beliefs for curiosity...Turn major projects into micro steps...Turn unclear behaviours into clear action items...Turn vague visions into clear outcomes...Turn dabbling into a dedication to mastery Mastin Kipp

I ask questions, I ask them for two reasons, to avoid assumptions and to ensure that both parties communicating are clear. What I have learnt in the process is that in asking these questions I also learn. I learn more particularly when I drop all judgements and do not assume that I have the right or perfect answer.
What I have also learnt is that there are people who are offended by the questions or those who get defensive - those are the ones who are either triggered, not ready to handle or deal with a particular issue, hiding something, or feel the need to be right. I have learned to recognise it and deal accordingly
because until we are ready to acknowledge, accept, be open and willing we will remain stuck
I see it also when people ask me questions and I want to avoid the answer because I simply refuse to face a matter or that the question triggered something that I am ashamed about- all leading back to healing - something requires healing

Questions also promote my curiosity - I am curious about life, this curiosity gives me an easier way to venture into new things, to opening of my mind and to less anxiety and worry
There are some beliefs that we hold that we simply need to get rid of as it no linger serves healing, growth, development or love!

Asking questions show you care
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism