My G.U (Give Up) List

It’s always a good time to let go of whatever is holding you back. [Astrologically speaking, it’s PRIME TIME to give it all UP.] Danielle La Porte

I was reading a post from Danielle where she listed what she is ready and willing to give up, I decided to make my own list, which I want to share with you today

I give up judgement, doubt, ego and having no boundaries

I give up attachments, blocking loveships and all blocks to loving

I give up fakeness and hiding behind excuses

I give up bending to fit in 

I give up proving myself to anyone

I give up old and limiting beliefs

I give up settling for second best

I give up people pleasing

I give up talking to fellas who act as if they prefer not to talk to me

I give up relationships that suck me dry and past lovers that do the same

I give up not recognizing and knowing my worth

I give up charging less for my gift because I believe I will lose out on the opportunity

I give up taming my "scandalous" laugh when in "good company"

I give up eating poorly and saving calories for chocolate aka sometimes starving myself

After all that giving up, I am living my life and not giving up
Peace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism