Do You Really Know?

To know is to be certain. Uncertainty means that you do not know. Knowledge is power because it is certain, and certainty is strength. Perception is temporary.  ACIM

Confessions on the journey... People telling me "I know" yet acting uncertain is something I am working on to not get pissed off about - hey, I am not an enlighted master, cut me some slack?

To know is to be certain - according to A Course in Miracles, I interpret that to mean that you are sure, you are confident, you are moving forward doing what needs to be done, you are doing what is required, confident and assured that it is the best thing for you despite what it seems to others, if it is totally illogical to you, minus ego and fear.

How can you say you know when you continue to do things that are not in your best interests, emotionally and physically?
How can you saw you know while you continue to eat the foods that are harmful to your health?
How can you say you know while you continue to spend money that you do not have to either keep up with the so called Jones or to fill voids?
How can you say you know while you continue to not have boundaries?
How can you say you know when you continue to facilitate toxic relationships?
How can you say you know when you continue to think and act in lack and limitation?
How can you say you know when you don't?

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way saying one has to know it all, what I am saying is, stop saying you know and take that time to speak to the Universe, to pause, to get to know
I say " Universe, help me, I do not know but I am willing, guide me"
Everytime we say we know when we don't know we add a layer of guilt on, we add a level of self betrayal 
I ask "who do I want to be today? and what do I need to do be who I want today?"
Do I want to be loving? then I have to do loving actions
Do I want to be a liar? No not really
Do I want to be healthy today? Then I do healthy things....today
and guess what, the days add up
sometimes on the day I get it wrong, but I know practice makes masters so I keep practising.
Peace

Order the Journal Here - Daily Lessons on the Journey - A Journal

http://www.lulu.com/shop/akosua-dardaine-edwards/daily-lessons-on-the-journey-a-journal/paperback/product-23425621.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism