Easy Ecuador Day 5

Don't make the mistake of allowing others to tell you who you are supposed to be- Alicia Rodriguez

They asked me if I wanted to go to Isla De La Plata. I responded by asking how long would the boat ride be. They responded - one hour and showed me the boat
I was about to say no thank you
Boats scare the shits outta me! I hardly ever step foot on them for more than 15minutes, that's my limit and it must be a HUGE boat, not that little piece of thing they wanted to send me on
Then it hit me! What's on the other side of this boat ride, this fear? I get an opportunity to come to Eciador to see the poor man's Galpolos islands and a little puke will stop that?
I said yes
So this morning I put on my gam face and stepped on the boat, the self talk was strong, I kept watching the time, one hour they said, stay inside me, wait
The island was amazing, the birds, the view, the dolphins, the manta rays, the experience
On my way back the puke was not listening to me, oh my god, didn't I ask you nicely to stay in my body?
Maybe it was all the watermelon and pineapple that I ate on the island
It came out but oh so worth it, so happy that I made th trip!
Feel the fear and do it anyway! simple
Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism