Easy Ecuador - Day 4

In the twenty-first century, the power is with the people - Iyanla


I ran to the beach at 630am, there was no one around, I had the entire beach to myself! Power

I took a taxi to the fishing village and did the whole pick my fish took it to the lady to cook it while I waited patiently - Power

I then booked a tour to the "poor man Galpagos islands" - Power

I returned to meet and greet some Polish people who decided that their lives were reduced to work work work and more work and then decided to travel for a year and live life spontaneously - Power to the People

What do you define as power? Is it money and status? maybe your job? Whatever is your definition I hope it makes you feel good and of course, powerful

My definition of power is the freedom to do what I love, to have the ability to choose, to do what makes me happy despite the odds
to know and use my ability to create, to create my life, using my thoughts, words and deeds

Power to the People

Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism