Catch you on the Flip Side


It’s ok to grow, stretch and become more. Just make sure as you get bigger you are expanding from a pure place, as your true self. Otherwise you simply become a much bigger, more exaggerated version of who you are not. Maryam Hasnaa

I am off to South Africa today, this has been a real test of faith, patience and support. I am scheduled to speak at the SABIC Entrepreneur's Conference at the Emperor's Palace in Johannesburg,sort out a book talk and then fingers and toes crossed, hop over to Malawi to check out a women's project.
I went to check in this morning and I was told that my ticket was void. I called the organisers and they did not understand what happened. There was a mix up. By the time I was booked on the flight there were reroutes and delays which extended my trip by an entire day! I am reminded that despite the challenges I am on my way, I am reminded to learn from the experiences
The statement that pushed me there was on Saturday when a virtual perfect stranger - the lady responsible for booking the ticket says to me "You must have faith, have a little faith"
I paid attention to that and right there and then I asked that whatever negativity or fear that is in my consciousness to leave me, to focus only on the lessons, on the experience, on the love

So, that being said, see y'all on the flip side!
Peace

 Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism