The Movation

The people who make it to the top -- whether they're musicians, or great chefs, or corporate honchos -- are addicted to their calling ... [they] are the ones who'd be doing whatever it is they love, even if they weren't being paid." -- Quincy Jones


The Innovation Hub hosted me at their Movation Mondays, a platform for their,entrepreneurs to learn from others. It was indeed a privilege to be the speaker for the 26th November 2018, the record will show, that I, Akosua Dardaine Edwards, contributed to this movemnt.
There was a penny dropping moment where it dawned on me - I was having fun! I liked speaking in front of these people, I liked seeing their faces, I liked how they were engaged, and I liked how I worked to pull back those who I was losing. This is what I love doing! OMG what a feeling! I speak for free quite a bit, people ask me why. I can now answer that I simply love it. I simply love sharing the lessons that I have received. I also believe that at some point it will assist me in the life I want to live, one with travel, meeting new people, seeing new places, and making the world a better place for all.
This is the last planned speaking gig for me in South Africa, who knows what tomorrow brings, I have truly enjoyed this ride!

Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism