Good Morning God

Good Morning God!
I acknowledge You in all forms through which You manifest, and by all names by which You are known and called.
Thank you for a good rising. Thank you for another day. Thank you for allowing me to be among those who have yet another opportunity to be in alignment with You as a demonstration of Your omnipotent, loving presence. Thank you for the miraculous working of the minds and bodies of those of us who have been given the privilege of this day. Thank you for the awareness that no matter what it looks like, no matter what happens, no matter how resistant, defiant, hesitant or disobedient human beings appear to be, You continue to provide us with the gift of life, the opportunity to heal and the power of free will that we know as choice.
Today, I ask for and open myself to receive healing, correction and freedom from fear, in all manifestations and ways it operates within me and in the world. I claim healing for myself and for the world from the thoughts, words and experiences that are motivated by fear. I declare healing in my mind, and in the world from all the illusions and distortions that fear has created. I decree healing in my heart from all of the toxic beliefs, expressions and behaviors that are grounded in fear. I put my trust in your words that I must fear not, knowing and believing that you are within me, with me and covering me and everyone in the world at all times, regardless of whether we know it, believe it or by what name we call You.
Today I stand in Your light, with Your love, placing my total faith in You. I surrender my mind, heart and life to You knowing that Your presence is my defense against fear; my protection from fear, and my antidote to fear.
Today I ask and allow myself to know the deepest root and cause of real fear; imagined fear; fear of the known; fear of the unknown; fear that I have created; fear that I have inherited; who and what motivates fear in my mind; who and what motivates fear in my heart; how fear limits me; how fear rewards me; how I impose fear upon others: how others impose fear upon me; and as these things are revealed, I ask that You will demonstrate the truth of Your presence so that I will surrender each fear to you.
As You lift fear from my mind, heart, spirit and life, I ask that the empty places be filled with Your power, Your love, Your wisdom, Your peace, Your joy, and Your perfect will for my life. I ask that as I read these words and speak these words, that they become filled with the living energy and presence of You within me, and around me that takes dominion of my life and in the world.
I decree that as I ask, and allow and believe it is done through me, to me, as me and for me.
For this I am so grateful.
I let it be.
And So It Is!
Amen and Amen.

Iyanla Vanzant

Have you read any of Akosua's work?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism