New Perspectives

You see what you expect, and you expect what you invite. Your perception is the result of your invitation, coming to you as you sent for it.
Remember always that you see what you seek, for what you seek you will find. ACIM

Presently I am focusing on looking at a situation with a different perspective, that is not to say that I am denying the reality of it, I am totally present in seeing that the situation has happened and it is what it is. I am now choosing to change the perspective in which I view it.
Two young ladies from the NiNa Programme have been involved in fights at the home under care and have been subjected to punishment through the court and penal system. Both 15 years old, I was going down the road of anger, despair and how it should be. This course of action had be feeling quite bummy, my neck started paining me, I felt plain ole helpless. A perspective shift was required as none of this helped the girls nor did it help me or the young ladies. I decided to look at what can I learn from this, what can I do differently with the one's who are still around me. what can I do differently with the management of the facility.
My neck is still hurting but it  feels better already!
That is about all for now!

Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism