The Flip Side

Be aware that patience is not the art of waiting - its the metaphysics of knowing that resting calmly will deliver - Guru Singh

Hello lovely people

It's been a while, I know! I have missed connecting with you! I finally touched town in South Africa after 2 days of travel. I overnight-ed in New York City then spent over ten hours to Dubai and another ten to Johannesburg. I must admit, I was beat! As soon as I arrived there was a dinner to attend, the following morning the SABIC Conference commenced with the formalities. I am so grateful to everyone that made it possible for me to be here!
I was schedules to speak on Rural Development, Women and Youth however, on the spot I  was asked to join another panel to speak on Entrepreneurial Eco Systems - I was so nervous. The host had to say "Don't Be Nervous" it turned out well in the end. I also did my scheduled talk the following evening.
I enjoyed it, I know that this is where I feel happy and of service
Straight after the talk I headed to Pretoria to spend some time with my soul sister and this is where I will be based for the next ten days of so.
I will find a way to remain in touch, I didn't do my homework and came without a convertor for my laptop, needless to say, the voltage here is different! I found some charge last night and I thought of first connecting with you lovely peep
Sending you love and peace from SA
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism