South African Lessons...continued

at some point it may serve you to decide that
a particular project or undertaking is complete.

Seeking excellence is one thing; never finding
anything totally satisfactory is another.
It is as I have told you before:
Perfection is the obstacle of creation Neale Donald Walsh 


Today I had the opportunity to be a judge at the The Innovator's Hub and Black Umbrella's Pitch Competition in South Africa. 24 entrepreneurs pitched their ideas in three minutes with 2 minutes for questions for  the prize of a grant worth $100k Rand

The competition was intense, the pitches were quality, the room was packed.

I truly had fun
The Innovation Hub in Pretoria is one of the most modern facilities that I have ever seen,  a futuristic type of vibe! finger print and face recognition, open green spaces, technology throughout, healthy food and promoting green! Apart from a book store and Library,  this would be my version of heaven.
I was smiling all day!
Entrepreneurs take risks
They provided me with a reminder that taking a calculated risk is essential to moving forward, even if you stumble  that is a forward movement.

Failing forward is a thing! A useful thing

I also met some really wonderful and interesting people
Awesome Day
Give thanks
Peace  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism