All choices have consequences

Each of us is responsible for our choices and actions, and the consequences that flow from them. Whatever you think, choose, create or do, you have the capacity to nurture and bless, or fragment, harm and burden your world and the beings with whom you share this planet. Hiro Boga

Each choice
Each thought
Each purchase
Each business you develop
Each song you create
Each relationship that you choose to remain in
Each relationship that you choose to let go of

All of it, if you do it, its your responsibility and you alone have to deal with the consequences
I love that because it puts me squarely in my life and shows me how powerful a creator I am.
And that I can make another choice.

Peace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism