Choice is Your Power

Choice is Your Power - Iyanla Vanzant


Some of us feel that we have no choice, some of us underestimate the power of choice. Some of us never take the choice we have for granted.

Making a choice is how we take our power back.
Are you choosing consciously?
Are you choosing not to make a choice?
Are you unconsciously?
Are you choosing by default?

What are you choosing for yourself?

What  I am choosing for myself is Forgiveness
What I am choosing for myself is Fun
What I choosing for myself is Financial Freedom
What I am choosing for myself is Health
What I am choosing for myself is Clarity
What am I choosing for myself is Boundaries
What I am choosing for myself is Excitement 

Take a deep breath and ask yourself from within, what are you choosing for yourself and answer with the entire sentence as what you put your I Am before you create

Peace





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism