Focus

Focus on the Problem, Not the Distractions Jason Wilson

There are many distractions along the path, it takes determination to fool proof the distractions.

In arriving at our vision, even in just  our living, there are so many matters that can throw us off focus.
There are so many detours and distractions on this journey to our best selves. 

They come in many forms. 

I  think about myself sitting down daily  to write. I find myself  instead of focusing on writing, on Facebook, Youtube, reading interesting articles. Time passes and I am beating on myself for wasting time when I was scheduled to be writing - Distractions

Distractions can occur with so many other activities - Take savings for example
My saving goals are distracted by shopping, paying for holidays, impulse purchases and so on
You get the picture? Focus can be a challenge.

I have learnt that consistent action and discipline takes me to a place of achieving the vision
Many times I am distracted, with the lesson of being compassionate to self and re-igniting my discipline and committement. Rest is also essential in keeping focused. A tired mind and body is challenging to bring to a point of focus. 

I would switch up Mr Wilson's statement to focus on the vision and solutions rather than on the distractions

Peace








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism