Ask Yourself and Be Totally Honest..

Don’t wait for things to be, look, or feel perfect to create change. Start now, from wherever you are. Lalah Delia


As soon as I find myself pointing fingers outside and blaming others then I have given away my power. I know that the moment that I take responsibility and feel my feelings I can make a choice, a new decision. I can make a change- an internal one.

Upon reflection

I asked myself this morning:

1. Do I spend my money consciously, where are my dollars going?

2. What must I do now that I have not done before?

3.Have I questioned my perceptions deeply?

4. Do I promote 'isms, greed, injustice, inequality and are ignorant about it?


This is my start of how I move forward as of day

Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism