Simply Ask - What Am I To Learn From This?

I have said often to you that you cannot truly make a wrong turn, and no one has ever made a wrong turn in their journey. How could this be possible in the Field of Pure Love that is God? And only Love is Real. You have merely allowed yourself - as God - to formulate shapes of experience merely to experience it. Every tear that you have cried, every loss that you have felt is yet only God choosing to have the experience. And you have remained eternally free in each moment to choose again. And indeed, you will choose again without end. For there is not a "time" that God will cease to be. For if God could cease to be, then God is not God, for there would need to be a field of energy in which non-being could exist. The Way of Mastery


Two things resonated with me today:

1. No one has even made a wrong turn on their Journey

2. Your resistance comes from believing in the sense of separation - that you are separate and different to others.


The statements above resonated now  as it is  a time when throughout the world there is so much tension, the BLM movement has been gaining momentum - and so it must. The call for the removal of statues of slave traders and formally labeled explorers. The innocent killing of black people and add on top of it all the Corona Virus.

Confessions on the Journey - I feel frustrated, I feel helpless, I feel annoyed. The feelings are directed at people who- to me- are unwilling to respect different views, who refuse to listen and who want to continue the status quo.

As I was feeling the feelings, getting curious about them, I noticed that I wanted people who had different opinions from me to listen, to empathise and to look at the world the way that I did - I waslooking outside of myself, rather than focusing on me and how I can respond to what is in front of me in a way that honours me and brings me peace.

I also felt some guilt on how I did respond to the people in my own circle who shared different views. I was triggered. Then reading that no one has made a wrong turn in their Journey rerouted me to ask the question to self: what am I learning here? What do I need to pay attention to here- about me?

Its simple to me now having asked myself the questions and become aware of what is happening around me that

1. If we look at each other as connected then how we respond will be radically shift. We would think about how would we want to to be treated in this same situation and do that

2. If we know whtat there is no wrong turn the time we take judging self can be used to learn the lesson and put it into practice


Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism