Allow Me

the most disorienting, uncomfortable feelings can still act as a bridge toward clarity and expansion. Serene


Allow me to accept on the days when my courage isn’t roaring that it is simply lying dormant waiting to rise again.

Allow me to accept that curiosity never killed any cat.
Allow me to accept that needing people is not the same as being needy.

Allow me to accept that letting go is easier said than done at times, but regardless of how I feel about it & the time it takes me to release, it’s already done.
Allow me to accept that the world attaches labels & I don’t have to print them off and wear them.
Allow me to accept that by not suppressing who I am I may upset & disappoint others, this is none of my business

Allow me to accept that weariness and tiredness isn’t a sign of weaknesses but needs attending to with love.

Allow me to accept and release my judgements of the world, especially when I’m on Social Media.
Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism