Ten Books That Guided me on the Journey

you can't control your way to real love and happiness Yung Pueblo


A dear friend of mine sent me a link from Oprah, who has chosen this month to feature seven books that got her through dark times. My friend's message "looking forward to seeing yours"

Well, they say ask and you shall receive, here it is my friend

1. Love Without Conditions - Paul Ferrini - taught me so much about unconditional self love and helped shift my thinking from seeking external validation alone as a way of being seen and heard.

2.  A Course in Miracles - another mindset shift which emphasized to me that only love is real, and nothing threatens love.

3. One Day My Soul Just Opened Up - Iyanla Vanzant - a 40 day Journey to opening up one's soul.

4.  A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle - oh the revelations about ego!

5.  A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson - teachings on the Course in Miracles.

6. The Way of Mastery  - Shanti Cristo Foundation

7. Conversations with God - Neale Donald Walsh

8. You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay - opened my eyes showing me that my attitude can assist in my healing.

9. In the Spirit by Susan L. Taylor - affirmations for Black Women

10. The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer

Have you read any of Akosua's work?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism