The Unveiling

 Self-love is not simply a state of feeling good. It is a state of appreciation for oneself that grows from actions that support our physical, psychological and spiritual growth.Deborah Khoshaba Psy.D.


Unveiling - Looking into the Mirror of Self ended on Sunday 18th October 2020, what an amazing Journey!

The participants showed up with courage, willingness, authenticity and love. It was a beautiful experience for me, learning about acceptance and self value from the participants and learning about how I value myself. I must admit, I was nervous taking this programme online. Given these unprecedented times, pivoting is essential. We have been given an opportunity to use what we have and dig deep to come up with what is inside of us, what we have learnt from our elders and ancestors which we did not believe that we would ever have to use. 

The experience taught me to follow my intuition, to prepare, to put in the work and have a willingness to do new things not knowing what the outcome will be but trusting that the result will reflect the intention.

I am ever so grateful to all the participants, to everyone that supported this vision and to those who were willing to do this new thing with me.

I look forward to see what unfolds.




Cheers to the Journey 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism