Invest in yourself

What did I learn today?When we unequivocally know how worthy we are, the value we provide in the world is profound.And we get paid for it! Day 1 at the “office” what a beautiful place with beautiful people and beautiful lessons! Brasso Seco, in Super Island T&T and to top it off they made coconut bake and saltfish for me (bake is my favourite food ever!!!)

I am supposed to be doing a 8 day training workshop with rural communities within Trinidad and Tobago. The rural communities have invested in themselves and have a multitude of products available or sale or services available which they believe will enhance their communities. I am humbled to be a part of it!

So I will be in areas such as Speyside Tobago, Heights of Aripo, Along the North Coast and who knows where else! I'm pretty excited about it!!
New journey!!!
Peace!!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism