Just Be it!


Stop chasing after stuff and just BE, just BE it! Your sense of power doesn’t come from the stuff from having the stuff it comes from who you are! Rev. Deborah L. Johnson

I read this passage today from Mastin Kipp, a young spiritual writer “If I'm a good person, then good things will happen to me. If I follow all the rules, then I will be rewarded. If something bad happened to me, then there must be something wrong with me. If I experience pain, then what's happening is bad. If I experience pleasure, then what's happening is good. But the problem is human logic, understanding, and our point of view is extremely limited. If we truly understood this, we wouldn't be so quick to apply meaning to the events of our lives. Just because we feel good or bad in the moment doesn't mean what's happening is good or bad”

It got me to thinking about this project that I am working on. Why? The people of the North of Uganda were not bad people yet they endured some of the most trying circumstances! Out of these circumstances have spawned this project. There were a few people who said I will not let these circumstances define me! I want a better life  so let me not chase after it, let me create one and whosoever want to come and join are free to do so! They became what they wanted!

She told me that everyone thought she was crazy to set up a place a month or two after the war ended, they thought that Kony would return! She was determined! Am I willing to do things even though people think I am crazy? I am now! Am I willing to take risks? I am now Am I willing to follow my gut? I am now!

Why? Because the Universe is set up for you! Trust that! It is set up for you to achieve your heart’s desires! It really really is! I am not saying it will be a walk in the park. The challenges will come but having that trust in yourself and the way the Universe operates you will be alright, every single time

And that is all!

Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism