Stand guard at the door of your mind


Be careful of your self-talk. Without monitoring your mind and your mouth, the majority of what you say to yourself can poison your attitude; weaken your spirit; and drain your energy. Les Brown

Stand guard at the door of your mind! Most times we beat up ourselves the most! The words, the self chatter you are the first to hear.  What are you telling yourself on a daily basis? What are you feeding your mind? Who and what is being let in the door?

I didn’t understand at first when I first heard that a mind is a terrible thing to waste, but now it is clear to me. What I feed my mind manifests in my life, it really is that simple. And it starts with me, what do I call myself, what do I say about myself? And then it follows on to who and what I let in. We are that powerful, we have the choice to decide who gets time and space in our life and in our mind

Me, I personally refuse to be around the negative vibes, I choose to flood my mind with positive vibes right through, all day every day be it music, what I read, what I watch on TV what conversation  I hold. I am standing guard at the door of my mind.

It’s like what you eat, if you eat junk you will not be healthy, similar concept!

So what did I learn today?

Turn off and banish the automatic negative thoughts that will run your life if you let them. Turn off and banish the negative images and people that enter your mind

Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism