Bazaar and Bizarre

Don't worry about losing. If it is right, it happens - the main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away."    - John Steinbeck, author


Did my first book fair at a bazaar yesterday. I was pretty grateful for the opportunity to showcase the book, I asked a good buddy of mine to also give me some of her books to add to the stall ("Lead your Team to Win" check it out), and another friend of mine asked me if I could showcase some of his work, not books, but organic jewelry! I set up my little corner in the tea room and started out the day! The traffic for books was a little slow but interest was building! I was having a good time being there and soaking in the atmosphere! After the event I could not find the box with ALL the jewelry! We searched the entire compound and even the garbage! The search took about two hours! By now I'm really feeling like super bad for being so careless and irresponsible! I'm sitting in the car asking myself ok what is the lesson here? 

I drove home and as I got out of the car, there was the box staring at me! I have no idea how it got there! I was just happy to see the box! I love how the Universe works with me! I cannot explain it, I am not even going to try, but time and time again I am reminded of how life loves us even when we cuss it! Life loves us, get on the radar let life show us how! Stop hiding from life and trying to control everything!!

So all's well that ends well!
Found the box! My friend and her daughter were great support and I learnt, yet again, to let go

Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism