Launching of my website ... countdown

Before you start the Next Big Creative Outpouring... crush your gimmicks, throw out your trophies, clean your desk, set the people free who should be working elsewhere, clear your calendar with a big declaration of No Thank You. White gesso the canvas. Delete the files that bring up shitty memories. Why not? This is your script to write.




Take a sneak peek of my new website soon to be officially launched! As part of my extended family you get to sneak peek it and send me comments!

I'm pretty excited about it!

Just spent the day picking cocoa off the tree in Brasso Seco! Ain't life spectacularly awesome? It sure is!

Peace!!

http://www.akosuadardaineedwards.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism