Where is the love in all of this?

When you awoke this morning, what was the first thing
on your mind? On your list of Things To Do, what is #1?
As you contemplate your current priorities, is there a person
at the top, or is it some kind of doingness ...?

Only you can know what is catching your attention,
what is calling to you for your energy.
Yet you can ask yourself a key question...

Where is love in all of this?
Neale Donald Walsh


Did my first Google hangout yesterday for Women's Entrepreneurship Day after hosting an event in Trinidad with some awesome vibes! Love hearing and sharing stories!

Google Hangout included women from Africa, USA, Tortola, Anguilla, Antigua and me from Trinidad and Tobago, it was a lot of fun!

The breakfast meeting showed me love and support, my friends who inspire me no end shared their stories, made some new friends as well and always always learnt something new!

What are you doing with this one awesome life that you have?

I'm showing up! Every single day! As me! And me is a pretty nice thing to be! So are you!
Peace!

Will send a few pics soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism