Fully in!

When you show up fully everything around you has more meaning . Bring your A Game to everything! Everything! Rev Deborah l Johnson


I have been looking around at how we have been interacting with people over the last week, even how I myself have been interacting. I have been paying attention to how I have been showing up! I am almost embarrassed to say that I myself have been showing up halfway! What do I mean by that. I have been focused on my phone. I'm at the bank, I'm on the phone, I'm even driving and I am on the phone, I am having conversation and I am on the phone I wake up in the middle of the night I check my phone! What is that about?? What is so interesting on the phone? I am seeing it in my friend as well, the phone is a part of my friend's body! 
So what is it about me and this phone? What is it that has me disconnected to the world? or maybe disconnected from my life? 

Missing the moments in reality to catch the moments virtually! Is that ok? I believe when I am not fully in a conversation, a moment, an event so much is missed, so much honour, respect, love, joy, precious moments! I think it's great to be fully present in the moment as there are so many things that I can gain and even more, people that I can treat better, with full attention and respect, being there fully brings up so many possibilities and responses!
I cannot change the people around me, I can be there fully and that's what I'm prepared to do as of now!
Peace!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism