Is the oil in the coil!

I'm clear, I'm loveable and worthy and a good person even when I have asshole thoughts. I know my gifts. I'm offering them. I care deeply. It shows. The things I suck at or fumble with don't bother me. When I'm moody or weepy or resistant or in a moment of 'developmental regression', I'm nice to myself about it. No biggie, just bein' a human being, you know?  
Chela Davidson




Nigel R Khan book event done and dusted! My crew are the best! I love them to the highest high! I now include Nigel R Khan in the crew, they were awesome! I had a load of fun in San Fernando yesterday despite all the challenges!I am humbled and grateful by it all and give thanks to the Universe and the most high knowing that everything, every experience is part of this wonderful journey that I was gifted to take!
What did I learn today? You don't have to know how to do things perfectly the 1st time. All you need to know is that your intent and your actions are honorable and honest. Trust what you feel do it!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism