Setting some B...

“Don’t pay any attention to the critics – don’t even ignore them.”
- Samuel Goldwyn

My biggest challenge is setting boundaries! Yea, I struggle with it! I'm learning every day how to set boundaries and what are the importance of having them! It's because I'm a recovering people pleaser! Wanting people to like you at all costs is a recipe for disaster- catch that! (that's a whole other blog topic for a nect day!)
It's difficult to have a relationship with anyone, friends, family, workers, if there are no boundaries, if people have no boundaries you will not respect them as much or maybe not at all! I'm pretty harsh on myself with it as well so that's another lesson, learning how to be gentle with myself when I do not live up to my own standards
Letting people know that this is the line, and these are the consequences for crossing the line and then sticking to it! That is my task today, setting a boundary and following through!
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism