I will not stare at the closed door

1.    Say to yourself:
     I will not feel sorry for myself – self pity is self sabotage
2.    I will not stare at the closed door – keep moving
3.    I will dig deep to unearth all the courage that I need – being resilient takes courage, make a decision to be courageous
4.    I will direct my thoughts, my thoughts will not direct me

5.    I will choose to believe that all things work together for good - Valorie Burton

     The simple truth is this, it is very important who you CHOOSE to surround yourself with! And there is always a choice! Look around you, who are you choosing to surround yourself with and why?
      Are you choosing to surround yourself with people because of fear, ego, people pleasing, to use them for what they have? or is it to be your highest self, to serve, to be inspired, to achieve your goals? What's the intention?
     Chew on that today! 
     Have a great Monday peeps!
     Peace!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism